I want one of these for DC.
- DDOT on the Penn Avenue Cycletracks
- First is the issue of the missing flex posts at the intersections...The extended delay was due to the fact that we had hoped to install a new type of post, one more easily removed for special events. We’ve had trouble getting the new posts, so we went ahead and recently reinstalled the old posts.
- While DDOT received guidance in 2010 to exclude a physical barrier between the bike lane and the other lanes, we believe it is now time to try a new design solution...We have begun the process to approve the approach, or something similar, and hope to have a solution on the street in the next few months, perhaps first on a test block, and then on the entire bike lane.
- Tour de Fat, New Belgium Brewing’s traveling festival of bikes, beer and bemusement, raised approximately $35,000 for Washington, D.C. bicycling nonprofits last Saturday
- Bike parking has always been on the west side of Union Station it appears.
- Real-time transit/CaBi display just installed at our Ballston Commuter Store
- Metro and bikes, 1977