- Why Metro wants to encourage more users to bike "64% of parking customers come from less than five miles away, and 47% come from less than three miles away." At stations where parking is tight, perhaps performance parking could help with that.
- A rundown of Arlington bicycle shops.
- Latest on Veitch bike lane. Also, appears there will be a bike box at Lee Highway
- Many new CaBi stations in Arlington. At Arlington at S Stafford & 34th St S, N Pershing Dr & Wayne St in Arlington, S George Mason Dr & 13th St S, S George Mason & Four Mile Run Dr and Columbia Pike & S. Orme St. And another one moved across the street.
- Bike thief caught on video stealing 3 bikes, seems unfazed.
- "Virginia Beach officials are considering allowing bicycle riding on the city’s beaches."
- AAA expanding into bicycle service.