- My latest green lane blog post on 1st Street NE.
- DCBAC meeting is tomorrow night. And they want to know what you think about the Idaho Stop.
- A protected bike lane that uses the Zebra barriers DDOT is considering for Pennsylvania Ave NW.
- Watch out for this hole at Key Bridge.
- After the fireworks show, the Crystal City Connector saw 800 bikes pass through in one hour, when the usual peak for a day is about 100 an hour.
- Arlington County needs bike boxes one person argues. Arlington County is getting a bike box the county responds.
- Sheman Ave NW, now with a road diet and sharrows.
- CaBi is awesome. And soon to get two new stations in Arlington: one on Columbia Pike and one in the Buckingham neighborhood.
- “To be honest, it’s not a statement, it’s not an experiment,” Armstrong told the Register. “It’s just me wanting to go ride my bike with what in the past has been a friendly group of people who share the same interests.”