I 've been aware of Share the Damn Road and their clever slogans based on the ubiquitous and somewhat controversial "Share the Road" signs for some time, but recently I had the chance to try one of their bike jerseys and, as is usual, this one is much nicer than the ones I usually buy.
If you want to make a statement STDR jersey's let you do that. Mine reads on the back "If you can read this, I need more room" and in smaller text "or you're drafting, and it's time to take a pull." The jersey is made by Podium Cycling and so, as you'd expect, it's well constructed, wicks and dries quickly and fits well. With a retail price of about $60-70 their prices are similar to other high quality jerseys if not on the low end. The jersey is very comfortable, both in fit and material.
- Full length, hidden zipper in the front, which is nice for summer riding
- Elastic armbands and a silicon gripper at the waste that keeps the jersey in position
- The STDR slogans that get driver's attention
- The slogan is a little too confrontational for me to wear when commuting. I don't want to walk through the lobby with that on. But there are plenty of other times to ride and other slogans like "Don't Run Me Over" that I'd be fine with.
- Has to be hand washed (though I probably won't)
- High performance cycling jersey decorated with unique STDR designs
- 3 rear positioned racer pockets offer secure storage and easy access
- Club cut
- Both men’s and women’s sizes XS - 4XL
- Retail $69.95 on STDR