- As alluded to here, bicycle advocates met with transportation officials at the Wilson Bridge to discuss the bollardization of America (or at least the Wilson Bridge area). In short, it's too late to do much about it, but they'll add some paint and plastic bollards to further warn trail users.
- From that same tweet, it appears that WABA has talked to someone about allowing cyclists on the Navy Yard Promenade.
- Have you ever wanted to ride your bike for a living while making bike parking better for everyone? If so then this is the job for you.
- CaBi set a new record in June, with over 200,000 trips for the month. Through the first seven months of 2012, they're at 940,000 rides. In 2011, they had 1.2 million rides for the whole year. Meanwhile stations in Alexandria are so close to being installed that "you can touch it."
- Speaking of Alexandria, their BPAC is looking for volunteers to do bicycle counts next week.
- City Bikes is hosting a free bike repair clinic on July 4th.