- I like this idea. It reminds me of the "Blessing of the Fleet". Dumbarton United Methodist Church will hold a “blessing of the bicycles” for all riders on May 12, from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Fletcher’s Cove, where two bike paths intersect. Pedalers on a Saturday morning outing will be able to take their bikes to a quiet setting of trees and grass near Fletcher’s Boat House and receive a brief blessing from the church pastor, Rev. Mary Kay Totty.
- Georgetown's ANC is worried that it has given its blessing to too many bike rides and foot races.
- Alexandria took out parking meters and replaced them with multispace meters, but failed to add bike parking in there place. Why does that sound so familiar..?
- Images of the new bridge Multi-Use Trap Road Bridge over Dulles Toll Road at Wolf Trap
- VDOT guidance on the use of sharrows.
- NYC Bikeshare will be called Citibike by Citibank, which sets us up well for Capital One Capital Bikeshare - What's on your key chain?