« Alexandria installs New Leading Pedestrian Intervals as Part of Vision Zero Initiative | Main | Friends of the Capital Crescent Trail is a 501(c)(3). Are they following the rules? »


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

The § 35–251(b)(10) you quote refers to a permit. So maybe if you have the permit you're good to go? I remember many years ago when I moved to DC I acquired of these - it was stiff paper and I kept it in my bike's seat bag.

I still have my permit. My photo looks a little younger though.

In London, everyone can bring it on tube. I don"t know of any permit yet.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

Banner design by creativecouchdesigns.com

City Paper's Best Local Bike Blog 2009


 Subscribe in a reader